Practical, no nonsense commercial advice. Valued and highly recommended Concise, business focussed and innovative Clear and unpatronising advice and an incredibly efficient service Draper Lang’s service is excellent, immediate and always commercial with a view of our business not just our legal needs.

Draper Lang Complaints Process

At Draper Lang LLP we want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service, we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to investigate and resolve the problem swiftly and fairly.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns (including a concern over a bill) and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. Many issues can be resolved through informal discussion.

If you would like to make a formal complaint, then please contact David Blomfield ( our Compliance Officer for Legal Practice or to another partner of the firm if you wish. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case. We would then expect to resolve any complaint in a manner that satisfies you.

If you are not satisfied with our final response, however, you may be able to ask the Legal Ombudsman to help you to resolve your complaint.

You can contact the Legal Ombudsman using the following details:

PO Box 680
Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
Tel: 0300 555 0333

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first.

The Legal Ombudsman expects complaints to be made to them within one year of the date of the act or omission about which you are concerned or within one year of you realising there was a concern. You must also refer your concerns to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response to you.

For information on how to and when you might raise a complaint directly with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, please visit: